Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back in the Day. . . .

Just a little trip down memory lane. . .
The other day at work (East high) I'm just sitting there helping at the attendance office desk and this lady comes in to check on her son's attendance. I ask her what his name is so that we could look him up and as soon as she said the name, I recognized her. . . it was my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Summers!! Talk about crazy! So we talked for a minute and laughed! She was my favorite teacher at Hillsdale. So I thought I'd pay tribute to the good ol' days and post my 3rd grade scrapbook page! I'm on the front row sporting a red checkered dress and blue hair ribbons! I remember being so embarrassed when I found out that blue hair ribbons did not match my red dress! And for those of you who knew my high school boy friend. . . that sure is Hailame with the afro on the 3rd row in the blue shirt! Good times!

3 comments:

Lemmons Family said...

Oh.. Yes.. the good ole days. I remeber quite a few people in your class. I don't remeber Ryan Jones being in there. I had the biggest crush on him. I was in Mr. Drakes class. We always thought Ms. Summers and him liked each other. I like your blue bows, your the cutest one there!

Kim said...

Hi Kristy,
That is so funny...I actually recognize quite a few people from the neighborhood. I too had Miss Summers and I loved her...she was my favorite Elementary school teacher too. That is so funny you saw her. I also love your 7 month pic, you are looking so cute!
-Kim

Malia said...

Hey Kristy! I check out your blog from time to time and decided it's time I send you a comment. You are so stinkin' cute and I am SO excited that you're getting a baby girl soon! So excited. This picture had me cracking up...though I had Mrs. Love and Mrs. Horne (the split) but all those third grade teachers were awesome! I had to see who it was that had the crush on Ryan Jones (Hi Alisha!). Didn't we ALL have crushes on Ryan Jones? Ha ha. So fun. I hope you're doing well...please tell Gina I say hello!