Saturday, December 20, 2008

9 month pics already!!

Today I took our princess to get her 9 month pictures taken. I am so proud that she actually smiled in these ones! I even went to ghetto Valley Fair and they were the best that we've been to yet! She was hilarious and cheesin' it like you wouldn't believe! Enjoy!


I felt so bad, the first time that we put her on the bench, I let go and she took a nose dive off. But she recovered quickly!

I swear when she knows it's picture day, she plays Freddy Kruger and gives herself a gash or two! Luckily this one's on the side of her head, but you can see it in this one. Let's just say, I promptly trimmed the nails after she woke up with that sucker!


Oh my heck! I can't believe how cute she is!







7 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

oooh! She is such a doll! I love her little smile, so cute.

Brynn said...

So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Wow. You got some super cute pictures. Where did you go at Valley Fair?

Kristy Skoy said...

She is so CUTE!

The Gentry's said...

Cute cute cute!!! Good job at keeping up with pics. Have a good Christmas in Idaho:)

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I love the bows, too cute! She was really hamming it up, yay!

Joy said...

so sweet!