Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Does Miss Pretty have a new BFF?

Tomorrow Miss Pretty will be 11 months old already!! I am bracing myself for the day she turns 1 year old, which is next month!! I love her more and more everyday and am continuously grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who truly hears and answers prayers! They may not always be the timing that we would have liked or expected, but they do get answered!

So this week I discovered that Miss Pretty is a little DIVA (I wonder where she got that from? hmmm. . I don't know!) She loves the camera and everytime I turned it on, she could hear it and would come right over in her walker and give me a big cheeser! See exhibit A:



We also discovered that her and Gracie are not destined to be BFF's! Although Miss Pretty would absolutely love it and she still tries, Gracie isn't havin' it and demonstrates that very well! I tried to get a good picture of the way these two really feel about each other, but Miss Pretty heard the camera everytime! So this is the best I could do:

Let's just say, it's a good thing Gracie is declawed because she was swatting at Miss Pretty like you wouldn't believe! But the funniest part was that Miss Pretty just kept looking at her and tilting her head jabberin' on! So cute!
She definately loves her days off with daddy! Those two crack me right up!


Some other funny things she's done this week:
When I tell her that something is "Kaka" she mimicks me and says "kaka!"
She is sooooo close to crawling! Can't quite coordinate the arms and legs yet, but she's getting there!
Once her diaper's off, she flips right over and tries to crawl. She must feel more free in the nude!
As for Slick and I, we are doing well! Both still have jobs! Thank goodness and we're just enjoying parenthood! I'm glad that I get to share it with him! We have so much fun watching her grow up! We're supposed to go on a date this weekend for Vday. I think we're going to see a laser show at the planetarium, so that will be fun!
Until next time. . . have a Happy Valentine's Day!



4 comments:

Brynn said...

I wish Trevor liked the camera, he is the opposite as soon as the camera is out he stops smiling.

The Gentry's said...

Just you wait until she can walk, she'll be away from you before you can think when the diaper is off! I can't believe she is almost a year!!

Trudie said...

glad to find your blog so I can keep up on the pics!!

Joy said...

She truly is a pretty little girl! I love it when babies start showing off their personalities. Ha! So cute.