Sunday, June 24, 2012

Some of my favorite girls!

For the first time in more than 10 years, all us (but 1) Rick's College "D-3" roomies were able to get together for a little reunion.  It was so fun to see and meet everyone's husbands and kids and to catch up for a bit.  I love these girls! 

We used to get ourselves into all sorts of trouble up there in Rexburg, Idaho.  From breaking in to boys' apartments and rearranging furniture to going cowtipping past curfew (insert Beavis and Butthead's "Breakin' the Law! Breakin' the Law!") it was one of the most memorable years of my life! 

It was so great to get together and see everyone.  I only wish we were able to do it more often.  Love you girls!

1 comment:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

oh the memories! We sure had fun. Best year of my collage life!