Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still sick!!

Here it is!! My first blog! I have now joined all of my fellow bloggers and can keep you all updated!!
As most of you know. . . after 5 looooonnngg years, we are going to be welcoming our first baby Johnson into the world!!! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're having a little girl and I'm convinced that she's already a drama queen because of how sick she's making her mommy! I'm 5 months along and I still have my days when she reminds me that she's still in there and I don't get to keep my breakfast!! But it's definately better than the IV's at the beginning! We are unsure of her first name still, but know that her middle name will be Katherine after Doug's great grandma and his mom Kathy. So for now we call her Princess Katherine. I am way excited, but totally terrified of all the "what ifs" But I truly believe that this is a miracle baby that Heavenly Father has sent to us at this certain time in our lives, so whatever happens is supposed to happen! It's just hard to have that kind of faith sometimes!
My little brother and sister in law just welcomed our cute new nephew into the world on Tuesday of last week. His name is Braxton James Lloyd, weighed 6lbs, 15 oz and measured 20.5 inches long. And he has a full head of shaggy dark hair. So adorable!

Enjoy my first blog ya'll! I'll add more lata!

4 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Congratulations! I love blogs!

Brynn said...

Yessss finally!

Kathy said...

How fun..... so glad you are having our sweet little miracle.
Happy Anniversary! A baby is a good anniversary present.

Ashley said...

What about Ashley for a first name? Just kidding. Anyway, I am so happy for you guys! And, I am excited you have entered the blogging world. Hopefully, we can keep in touch better!