Saturday, December 1, 2007

6 Years? Are you sure??






Yesterday Doug and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary!! While it seems like it went by fast, a lot has happened during that time and we have definately become one!! That's not to say that we don't have our quarrells, but I love him still the same!! When I think of all that i've gained by knowing that man, I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father crossed our paths in the summer of 2001 at romantic Lagoon!! I am so blessed with wonderul in-laws and the best friend that I have found in his mom Kathy! Although Doug is not too happy about the shopping habits that I have picked up from her, she has definately showed me how to spot those bargains! But more than that she's shown me how to love unconditionally!



And soon we will be adding to our Johnson clan! Here is a picture of our princess!

3 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that Doug has you in his life.

Becky said...

I found your blog on the Granger page . . .
Congratulations on the anniversary AND the new baby girl! Babies are wonderful! I'm thrilled for you. I hope you get feeling better . . . Let's keep in touch.

Becky

Becky said...

You've been tagged!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.