Monday, December 24, 2007

Tag Team Back Again. . .

Thanks to Jenn for tagging me! This should be interesting, yet hilarious and it's scary how much we're alike! I wonder why we love Scotch Tape so much?

5 Intersting/Quirky things about Kristy. . .

I first have to admit that I too talk, sing and dance in my sleep!! And I'll have you all know that I was there the time that Jenn tried to scan Buster like a bag of flour at Harmons! Have you ever heard the song "Who didn't start the fire" That had to be me debut into the sleep singing community! For whatever reason I sat straight up and started doing the the "Can't Buy Me Love" dance and singing "Who didn't start the fire. . . since the world's been turning" I've also been known to say "The PE class is full!" But hey at least I didn't carry a baby trampoline up the stairs right Jenn? Unfortunately Doug is not a talker, so I have nothing to make fun of him back with! He just gets to laugh his butt off at me!

I love the smell of Downey! If it was FDA approved, I'd probly drink it! It just smells delightful and there's nothing better than sheets that have recently been laundered with Downey! Aaaahhh!

I eat my french toast with Mayo! I know, I know, you all thought I was crazy for wanting to drink the Downey and now this?? It's sort of something that we grew up with. My dad always did it and now we all do! You really should try it, it's yummy!

I definately miss the old shows that we used to watch and wish they had a channel that you could request a show! Ie: Today's Special, Mr. Belvadere, Punky Brewster, The Smurf's, The Polka Dot Door. What happened to good quality TV?

And last but certainly not least, my nickname is Corky. Why? you ask? Because my sister Jenn decided that I reminded her a lot of Corky Nemic on "Life Goes On". So now her and my little bro Ben call me "Cork" or "Corky". I can't remember the last time they used my real name! And my nephew Isy calls me "Pork"!

Hope you learned a little something about me!

I tag Marie, Kristy and Kiersti!

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

You are so hilarious! You have to know that Dougs favorite thing when we had sleep overs was to talk to me when I was sleeping. He got some good stuff out of me, I'm sure... I am glad that he has you to listen to now!!!