Friday, February 15, 2008

It's been a long time!

Here I am with my monthly update!! Don't worry, next week I will be updating again for my 8 month photo! Crazy!!


So first and foremost, Doug cut the hair! Woohoo! He's my Dougie again! He was becoming unrecognizable under that mop! Oh he's so handsome! Last week he locked himself in the bathroom and chopped it off! I didn't even get to take a before pic, but if you saw some of the Xmas pics earlier, you can only imagine how long it was by now!
On Saturday, Doug made his famous German waffles and was so proud of the "peaks" that he took a pic! Silly boy!

We went to our birthing class on Saturday. While it did calm some of my ever growing anxiety, it also added to it! I am giving birth in less than two months!! AAAAAHHHHH!!

My little bro Levi is getting married next Friday! He and Lindsay are so cute and I can't wait to see them all gussied up and gettin' hitched! I am a bridesmaid and yes I will for sure post those pics! That otta be a sight! Woo! My wonderful mother-in-law made Jenn and I maternity dresses, but it's not the dresses that I'm worried about! Our shoes are 3 inch black heels with ankle straps! And I'm at the point where I can't see my feet when I walk down the stairs, so let's just imagine how pretty that will be! My cankles will look hot in those heels! Yowza!

And last but not least, in my last post I reminicsed about my 3rd grade class pic! Thanks for the fun comments that I got! It sure took me back! So I've added some fun music to my playlist! Those of you who will remember NKOTB - That's New Kids on the Block! Good times! As I was adding those songs I was remembering (Alisha you'll remember this) the time that some of the girls in our neighborhood wanted to join a contest to win Joey McIntire's hat. So we practiced and learned the dance to "The Right Stuff"! We totally recorded that! I think Annie Griffith might still have that tape kickin' around somewhere! Awsome!

3 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

What is up with that peak in the middle mine always climbs the sides! Where is the after photo DOUG! Good luck with the high heals. I hope you have someone to help you walk on them ;0)! I Love to hear from you keep it up! even if it is once a month!

Lemmons Family said...

Oh my heck I had totally forgotten about that dance. I can even remember what I wore. Black leggings, a baggy black shirt with huge white polka dots, and a red unit belt. That is crazy! I was reading in people magazine and NKOTB were in there. They're like 40 now. Where did the time go? Joey still is my favorite!

Jenn said...

You'll do great having little Hailey! Just keep a good attitude, and don't freak yourself out. It is so amazing, and I can't wait to do it again! It's all about the epidural baby!