Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Princess Hailey

She loves to have her arms by her head! Somehow they always find their way out!


Life has been pretty busy around the Johnson household since our little princess arrived home! Quite the adjustment! I don't think I really understood when people would tell me the infamous "sleep while you can" phrase! This little girl is so loved and we are so happy to have her here finally! She is sure growing! At her last Dr appt 2 weeks ago, she weighed in at 4lbs, 14 oz and was 19 in long! Her next appt is next week and I can't wait to see how much she weighs!

Good news. . .my feet are finally back to their old selves! I've missed them so! And I'm surprised how quickly I healed from the C section. It's still sore at times, don't get me wrong.

Everyone has been so great to help us out! Especially our families! We couldn't have done this without them!

Here's some recent pics. . .Enjoy!


4 comments:

Brynn said...

Finally!!! I have been waiting for new pictures. She is so cute!!!

Sara said...

She is so tiny, I get all the chunky monkeys. She is adorable, I am so happy for you!!!

Corky said...

Thanks Sara! I'm sure if she'd had some more cookin' time in the oven she would have been a little more "well done". But I think she's catchin' up quick! Girl's got an appetite!

Kristy Skoy said...

She is SO cute! I hope you are able to get some sleep. It is hard to find time, but it is a lot easier when you only have one! Thank you for the photo's I have been checking often to see her.