Saturday, March 22, 2008

Home, Home on the Range. ..

Guess who came home on Wednesday!! I will post pics later but just wanted to update everyone that Hailey is home and doing soooo good! I couldn't believe it when they told me that I could take her home! She's so adorable and just sleeps for now, but when she's awake we dress her in her preemie clothes and take pictures! I could just hold her all day and night! It's still a huge adjustment! Definately will take some time to get used to!
Thanks everyone for the cute comments! We love visitors so you can stop by anytime to see us!
I will put some new pics on soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm glad that your sweet baby is home now. I'll have to arrange a time to come see you. We'll chat later! :)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I'm so glad that your little princess has been able to come home!!

Kristy Skoy said...

YEAAAAA! I still have to make time to come and visit. I am on bed rest because of a back injery. I cant wait to see all of the photos of that cute girl!