Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jimmy Dean Sausages Anyone?

Here I am with my slackerness!! It's been busy, can you blame me? But I don't come empty handed!! While I won't be posting my lovely swimsuit pic that I had Doug take, I will spare you all from that horrific image. . . I will be posting some fun wedding pics!!



I can't believe Levi is now a married man! It was a crazy week last week, but the wedding went well and there were no casualties! These pictures do not however do my cankles justice! Thanks to Gina for wedging my feet into those shoes! They looked like two Jimmy Dean sausages!!


Linds and me! Gotta love my double chin! Yes my face is getting rounder along with my belly!

Here's my two favorite nephews! One getting his rest and the other looking not so happy to be in a tux and at a wedding!Okay who let them get a hold of my camera?? Look at these cute Lloyd boys!!

No comments: