Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cankles and High Blood Pressure?? Oh and still throwing up! FUN!


Oh the joys of pregnancy! Last week was a stressful one for me! I was so worried about my darn cankles fitting into my bridesmaids shoes!



I promise there are ankles under there somewhere!




Before the wedding I threw up twice! But while at the wedding I felt well enough to get my groove on!

Who can resist Prince?? Honestly? Dang I look good!



At my Dr.'s appointment on Monday morning my blood pressure had shot up! 140/90 apparently isn't good so my Dr. ordered a bunch of tests! One of which consisted of hauling my urine around in a jug with me! That was exciting! But everything came back good and she said they'll just keep monitoring it! I have been told to rest as much as possible! Kinda hard to when we've got so much to do! I am now approaching my 34th week! Can't believe it! No the nursery is not set up yet, but we're hoping by the end of the week it will be! That is our goal! I think that for so long I was afraid to do anything for fear of jinxing things and having something go wrong. Then i was just too darn sick to do anything and now here we are, a month away and her room is still in shambles! YIKES!

My friends threw me a shower on Saturday. It was lots of fun to see everyone and get some good motherly advice about everything! I got so many cute little outfits and fun "mommy" stuff! I'm really starting to get excited! Thanks girls!








4 comments:

Heather said...

Marie and I look like Siamese twins connected at the shoulder with our two black shirts! :) The shower was fun, thanks for giving us a reason to get together.

Kristy Skoy said...

You are so cute! I am glad that you felt good during the wedding. I hope you are able to get some rest and get off your feet. good luck!

Tukuafu's said...

Dang... you fine girl. Get down wit yo bad self!

Lemmons Family said...

It looks like everyone had a really good time at the wedding! The bride looks like a cute addition to the family. Hope your blood pressure goes down and that you are able to rest!