Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 Months Old!





It's amazing how fast she has grown! She turned 2 months old on Mother's Day and as I sat there in church on Sunday, I remember thinking about this time last year and how sad I was that I wasn't a "mommy" yet. It was a tough road to get her here and I just can't believe how much I love her!
We're guessing she's weighing over 8 lbs now because her onsies that were 5-8 lbs are a bit snug! By the time that I button them up around her diaper, it looks like she's wearing a thong! So today I went and bought the bigger onsies. She started smiling at me on Saturday and my heart melts everytime that she does!! So here are some new face shots of the little one! The first one is her 2 month picture of her in the dress that she wore at her 1 month pictures! It's now a bit snug on her!

4 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Ah, my sweet little girl. She looks so cute! I am so proud of her for growing out of her clothes. You are an amazing Mom and I feel lucky to be around you! Love you!

Brynn said...

I need to see that baby!

Corky said...

Thanks Jenn! Um hello. . .I have to call and ask you how to be a mom most of the time!! I loved the black eye pics of Isy!

Malia said...

She is adorable!