Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Weigh In!!


Yesterday was Hailey's 2 month check up. Her Dr, Dr. McDreamy. . .I mean Dr. Dimmick is so nice and it helps that he's pretty easy on the eyes as well!! She is now weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 13 oz! 22 inches long!! I'm so proud of my little girl for getting so big. It was a bit dramatic though, because she had to get her first round of immunizations. Thanks to Jenn and Isy for coming with me for moral support. I really didn't think that I would cry, but as soon as they stuck her and her little face turned bright red as she screamed, I was a gonner! :( This is a picture of one the her little snoopy bandaids.:(
She is growing up so fast! We are currently working on getting her on a sleeping routine, which is hard and I just never thought about it before. But because she was so early and small we got in the habit of holding her while she fell asleep. So today is her first day of falling asleep all on her own. So far so good, but the day is still young! Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That's cool that you have Dr. Dimmick. I go to the same office and have had him visit my kids once because my doctor was gone that day. He is a looker! :)

Corky said...

Who's your Dr? Yup, Jenn and I both go to him and I didn't believe her when she told me that he was cute because his name is
Roland and he sounded old, but sure enough. . .Handsome as can be!

Tukuafu's said...

Hmmmm... Dr. McDreamy is RIGHT! I knew if I liked him, you would. Just too bad I don't remember much of what he says..it's so hard to concentrate! No problemo going with you.. Mom had to go with me to all of Isy's appointments..

Kristy Skoy said...

I hate to make the kids get shots. Mine still screem and cry. I am glad that you had support.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I hate shots!! She is getting so big! I got Hanna's headbands at a place called Pocket of Posies-I believe it's in the Fashion Place Mall, but Kid to Kid also sell some just like the other ones.

Lemmons Family said...

i'm so glad she is gaining weight and that you both are doing well! I've got my blog up and going again. It's private now.
Hailey is adorable!