Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Long awaited updates!

Okay ya'll!! It's me the slacker! Life's been busy and of course we don't have the internet, so it's hard to find time to come to Jenn's to "network". But here I am, totally redeeming myself. If you look below, I posted 3 other blogs of life here on the Johnson Ranch. Lots of exciting things happening!




Doug and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this Sunday! We don't have any plans except to put Hailey to bed early and "watch" movies :).




As for our little Hailey, she is now 8 months old!




She is eating lots of yummy foods and we are getting ready to introduce Tofu! I just love her so much and she's so much fun!
In case you couldn't tell by some of my recent pics, I'm really packin' it on! So i've made a goal to lose 30 lbs by Hailey's first birthday! And I'm running the half marathon with Brynn in April! It's been a challenge to get back into an exercise routine and it's hard to find the time! But I've really been making it a priority the past 3 weeks and I'm up to 3 miles already! I'll be posting my progress as I go on and hopefully I'll be fitting back into my old pants again!
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and I promise to post more often!

3 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Way to go Kristy! 3 miles, that's amazing! I'm pretty sure I'd pass out after...oh...about 2 minutes. I don't enjoy running AT ALL, but I hear ya on wanting to loose the baby weight. I've lost all of Hanna's, but I'm still working on the 30 that is left over from Carter. Sigh...

Kiersti said...

Um, yeah, you have got to post more often because I need to laugh like this at least once a week. My personal favorite was your blog about NKOTB - I might have peed a little bit!
Love ya!

Ashley said...

Happy anniversary! Hailey is growing up so fast. Good job on your running!