Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NKOTB Baby! That's right!

Jenn, Camie and I went to the New Kids on the Block Concert on November 15! It was my 2nd time seeing them live! I went back in '90 and if it's possible, they have only gotten better! I don't think i've screamed that much ever! It was the best night and I fell in love with them all over again!
Baby, I believe in you. . . and every little thang you do!






They were bustin' moves like you wouldn't believe! And they're new jams are fabulous!

Here we are at the Training Table lookin' fly! Here's what we were thinking:
Jenn: "I hope that Jonathan sees me and asks me backstage!"
Camie: "Jordan baby, come to momma!"
Kristy : "Maybe this body glitter will get Donnie's attention and he'll pull me on stage for Covergirl"
The next day, I was feeling nostalgic and I got out my old box of New Kids posters and pins. Too funny!
And to all you haters. . .you're just jealous! I heart New Kids! TLA




No comments: