Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Up on the house top reindeer pause, out jumps good ol' SANTA CLAUS!!

Happy Holidays everyone! Life has gotten us so busy that I haven't been able to blog and I'm having withdrawals!! December is always busy huh! We got us a tree and decorated the house! I swear it was the coldest night of the year when we went! But Miss Pretty had fun and wanted to stay outside. Decorating the tree was a bit of a challenge. I wanted to put the ornaments on the tree and she wanted them off. But she's gotten better and just wants me to turn the lights on all the time! "YIGHTS! YIGHTS!"


We went up to Pocatello this past weekend. It was so much fun! Miss Pretty had a blast! She played played played and snuggled with "Gamma!" We always do gingerbread houses with D's fam. It was hilarious this year! I had the honor of sitting next to my father in law and he's always so funny! D was a bit more creative this year with his "house". Check for yourself!

The girls had a hoot reorginizing Gamma's cupboards and dancin' up a storm!
My house. . .so cute!
And D's port-a-potty!
Here's Miss Pretty and daddy opening one of the presents that Gamma and Kyr got her.
Here are a couple of random cute pics of my Princess! Her babysitter put her hair in braids one day and this is what it looked like when I took them out.


And here she is hammin' it up with her stunna shades on!
This year has been so much fun with her for the holidays! She understands what everything is and she's talking so much more! We brought home some wrapped gifts from Gamma and Gpa Johnson and she's been very anxious to open them! Everyday she sorts through them and hands a bunch of them to me! Can't wait for tomorrow night when Santa comes to bring her some more!
We got together on Monday night with the Lloyd clan to make our traditional candy! Toffee, fudge, caramels and pumpkin rolls. It was a good ol' time and we laughed so much! The kids ran amuck and every one of them ended up with some sort of battle wound! Miss Pretty's being a lovely goose egg atop her forehead! I can't tell you how incredibly greatful I am to have such an awsome family! This year was a rough one for us and truly tested each of us in ways we didn't know were possible! But we made it through, and we got the best gift of all. . . .our dad! Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the christmas card. Merry Chritmas!!!!

Kristy Skoy said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you had fun in Idaho!

Tukuafu's said...

Does she like flock a seagulls?