Friday, December 4, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. . .

Well we did family pictures this last Saturday. I thought I had prepped myself, mentally, for lil' Miss Pretty to be uncooperative, but I still was a little shocked. For some reason, she didn't want to look at the camera -- AT ALL! Oh and she wouldn't let me put her down the whole time. But we did get some cute ones of our princess. This is just a sample of what she did the whole time.

Momma and Miss Pretty. I love her lots!


One of my favs! She only let us hold her hand for a split second and then she was done!
But she did let me know that she's ready for her driver's license!


This was the happiest that she was the whole time. They turned out cute!


Checkin' out the farm animals.


More farm animals.


Momma and Daddy.

My favorite one of them all. The only smile!


Our photographer, Stacie, was a trooper! Thanks so much!
http://pricelessphotosbystacie.wordpress.com


7 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Awesome Photo's! You guys are so cute!

IONGI FAMILY said...

WHAT ADORABLE FUN PICTURES!! CUTE FAMIL KRISTY!!!

Tukuafu's said...

Classic hailey faces.. Hilarious. At least I know I am not the only one that has sweaty buns when it's time for family pics.. good job Stace!

Kiersti said...

So cute! I like to think that us moms will look back at the uncooperative photos in 20-some odd years and smile!
Oh, and on a side note, my fat little B will not grow hair on top, either. I finally had to trim her super-mullet because it was soooo nasty! What is the freaking deal?????

Brynn said...

Love the pictures!

Lemmons Family said...

Those turned out so cute! Sometimes I like it when your not looking at the camera. My favorite is of you and her. So cute!

VEEYAH said...

Love these pictures Kristy! I totally laughed about your lil' one not lookin' at the camera...her personality totally shines in the pictures....TOO CUTE! Beautiful family! Love you guys!