Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All My Friends. . .Own a lowrider. . . .

Sunday dinner was a blast this past week! The kids have so much fun playing together now that they're all running and semi-talking. We got some good news from Ben and Terra. I'm going to be an Auntie again! Can't wait! Hearing the news confirmed what we've been feeling for a while now, that it's time to start trying for another babe! I must admit that I am terrified to get pg again, after my timultuous pregnancy with Miss Pretty. I'm still not sure how I survived, or how D survived for that matter!! I just know that we are supposed to have more and that Heavenly Father will help me to make it through! SCARY!

Anywho. . . .Here are some fun pics of all the chitlins having fun!Baby A chilaxin with G-ma. Everyone asks where she gets those cheeks? If you were to see Levi's baby pics, you'd know!! I'll have to scan one and post it! She is so adorable!
The best yard sale bargain, JLo and I ever found. . . .a Step 2 firetruck that resembles Fred Flinstone's ride! Only $5!! JLo got this out on Sunday and we couldn't keep the kids off of it!!
Baby sis and Miss Pretty were co drivers at one point, while Spidey pushed! Check out Baby Sis' outfit! Slammin! She thought she'd chance fate and stand while in route!
Cuz B is riding coach. Let me just tell you how hilarious they were!
Photo op! Notice Cuz B's shirt. . ."Big Brother"!

Funny story. . . Spidey asked Uncle Levi to pretend like he was a big scary bear and chase the kids around. Well. . . .Uncle Levi gladly abliged! I've never seen such horror on the faces of young children before!! Spidey made a b-line for the stairs, let the firetruck skid into the couch and give Cuz B & Baby Sis whiplash! Baby Sis started screaming bloody murder and Miss Pretty took off into the corner crying with fear! I think Cuz B was the only one that thought it was funny besides me of course! I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't tell everyone why the kids were all crying!!



We got Miss Pretty all dolled up for church on Sunday. . . I know, I know, we did actually go! Shocking! We now have the 9 o'clock and I couldn't be happier!! Miss Pretty is much more pleasant, as am I!



Here are a couple of random pics. She loves to try on daddy's shoes!




Hammin' it up for the camera.



And last but not least, her electrifying pic!!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

I can't wait to see that little girl! And you too, Kristy ;) I can't believe how big she is getting. And I think it is time for another baby too. Get on that!

Tukuafu's said...

you can do it put your back into it... That's right girl.. time to make me an aunt again! woot woot! I'll take over caring for Hailey.. "we need to take care of eachother's kids".. and no cans for her! Loves !

JoLynn Smith said...

Kristy - My dr prescribed me some miracle stuff during this pregnancy. If you are sick with the next one - call me! There is also and electronic band that I wear that helps with the nausea. It's a prescription and ins. didn't pay for it so if you want to use it you can. I want to get my money's worth out of it! Good luck!
JoLynn Smith

Katie said...

WOW! She doesn't look anything like a baby anymore. I can't believe how fast 2 years has flown by.

Lemmons Family said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. It sounds like you guys have so much fun when you get together with your family. Also, I love it when you get a good find at a yard sale!