Thursday, January 14, 2010

Todos Juntos!

My lil' Miss Pretty is getting so big and so hilarious!! She's a chatty patty these days and a mocking bird, so mommy really has to watch what she says! She will be 2 in March and I can't even believe it! We went to Idaho this past weekend and had so much fun with the fam! I miss them a lot. Miss Pretty played to her heart's content and clung to "Gamma's" hip the whole time demanding to go "bye bye" and "shoppin'".
She seems to be growing and will soon be taller than me I think!


This post is a tribute to her latin boyfriend "Manny Garcia" on the Disney Channel. She could watch those shows all day if I let her.

3 comments:

Natalie J said...

She is cute. I love the talking phase, but you are right that we really have to watch what we say. My 2-yr-old says some words that are pretty bad, thanks to me.

My boys love "hanny manny show", too.

Brynn said...

That is some serious competition for Trevor. "We can fix it, right!"

daniel said...

I’m just share my views from top to bottom as I see them.
I feel this is a good simply because its consistent with how the user is used to seeing the comment form and filling out information in general. Filling out the name and email wont take me much time, and if you really wanted to go ahead and type the comment first, you can do so, not really that big of a work around.

part time worker