Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa Claus is comin' to town. . . .

What up ya'll!!



We are well on our way to filling up Santa's workshop with lot's of goodies and toys for our Sub 4 Santa family. There have been lots of my peeps that want to help. Here is a list of what we have left to get for the fam:



*Kung Zhu pet w/ armor



*Battle arena for Kung Zhu pets.



*Air Hog



*Hannah Montana Game for the Didj



*Imaginex Space Shuttle and Tower



*Hot Wheels Color Shifters Blaster Play Set



Also if anyone is interested in donating cashola, we're hoping to buy the family a Wii!



Leave me a comment if you interested in helping out and I can email you my address if you want to have something shipped or drop something off. We're hoping to have everything by the 15th so that we can wrap everything and drop it off on the 21st.

2 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Sorry I'm a nerd, sent you a check yesterday, I'm hoping it gets to you today :) Life got a little crazy and I totally forgot to send it.

Corky said...

You are the best Janel! Thanks so much!