Thursday, December 2, 2010

Everytime a Bell Rings. . . and Angel Gets its Wings!

I am always amazed at what wonderful friends and family I am blessed with!!

We are doing this Sub 4 Santa this year and it has been quite amazing! We have been able to get everything on the list for the kids and then some!! We've also been able to help out another family that wouldn't otherwise be able to have Christmas!

I will post pics of "Operation Drop-Off" after we take our stash over to the families!

I will also resume blogging, hopefully later today with some recent pics from my new fancy shmancy camera! My sis and I braved the Black Friday crowds and got some pretty sweet deals! The jury is still out on if it was worth it or not? We went to Toys R Us. . . almost had a throw down. . .totally awsome! Then we debated on going to bed or going straight to Target. . . ya, we went to Target! Got a sweet place in line, stood in the 11 degree weather for 3 hours, came this close to losing both my pinky toes, got a new camera and some other sweet deals and lived to tell the story!

Our funny story this year was the one we overheard a lady telling at Shopko:

Some lady at Toys R Us got the last pack of Toy Story 3 characters but it was missing the Woody doll. She then proceeded to walk around yelling "Does anyone have a Woody? I just need a Woody!" I giggle everytime I think about it!

Thanks again to our wonderful friends that sent money and gifts for our Sub 4 Santa!
Janel. . .girl you ROCK and I love you dearly! I only hope that I can pay it forward one day!

No comments: