Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dashing through the snow. . .

Well Sunday we went to my sis' house for Sunday dinner and a Birthday celebration for my sis Gina!! It just kept snowing all day long! The above pic is of my drive way when I got home. I think I scraped off a couple inches with the front my car, Stella! What a crazy storm. D came home from work that night and shoveled for the 3rd time that day. It was gorgeous out there! The snow looked like big hills of sparkly sugar!
So my lil' Miss Pretty showed us the other night that she can touch her feet to her ears! While at my sis' house, she thought she'd show her cousins as well! Here they all are trying for themselves! Too funny. I don't know where she got her flexability from, certainly not me! I don't think my feet have touched my head since I was in the womb!

Santa came early for me this year! I've been dreaming of a nice freezer to put all my sweet bargains in!



I've also been dreaming of a stove with all functioning burners and that matches my other appliances!


This year seems to have flown by! I can't believe that it's already Christmas again! Our lil' tot keeps us on our toes for sure! We're still waiting for the next Johnson addition. . . .waiting stinks!
We'll be decorating the house the weekend. Miss Pretty is very into all the decor and Santa this year which has been blast! We thought we'd get it all out and decorated because she will be going in for surgery on Wednesday to get her tonsils out. Those suckers have been inflamed for about 2 months now and giving us grief! Poor thang snores like you wouldn't believe! Pretty tramatic for mommy!
In January D, Miss Pretty and I will be taking a much needed vaca by ourselves! We've never done that before. . . .in 9 years, never taken a vaca by ourselves. Pretty sad. So I rented us a nice cabin for 4 days and we get to do whatever we want!! I can't hardly wait!
That's all for now! I'll post pics of the tree next week.

2 comments:

Lemmons Family said...

Oh I love your early christmas gifts! I know can you believe all this snow we've gotten already? Hope all goes well with the surgery and have so much fun on your getaway in the cabin. That sounds so nice and relaxing, especially after the holidays!

Tukuafu's said...

Wait.. what am I supposed to do when you go on vacation? *cue tears*