Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm so 3008, you're so 2000 and late!

April was quite the busy month for us! Hence the lack of posts! Here's my run down of the past month with a couple of funny stories thrown in!
The first pics have a story behind them. This is our head custodian at East. . . let me first say that he started it! On that first lovely day of April, all of us Secretaries got to work and could not figure out why our key boards weren't working. That's right, he went through and unplugged them all! The battle was on and I was quite the plotter. Someone should have reminded me about the cameras all over the school though cuz we were totally busted! After trashing his office twice and getting our cars shrink wrapped. . our last hoorah was to decorate his scooter while it was being worked on at school. He was proud to ride it around for us and then my friend at work made a voodoo doll that looks so much like him! He even wore the right outfit the day she brought him! We had fun and we're hoping the fued has fizzled out!



Miss Pretty is now 14 months already! She is so much fun and always has me laughing! She's trying all sorts of new foods because she's like totally bored with her baby food! I went in to wake her up two days ago to leave in the morning and she was sleeping in the funniest position. She was sitting, but leaned forward all the way so that her stomach was flat against the bed, folded right in half. I don't know how that seemed comfortable. She's not walking yet, taking her time with that one for sure, but I don't mind at all. Here are some pics of her in her sun hat. I love those eyes of hers.


Mother's day was fun. We took our Ma out to brunch along with all the other yeahoos that decided to do the same thing. But then after, Hailey took a two hour nap and I also took one! ahhh, so nice.

Last but not least, my mom and I went yard selling last weekend. It was a blast, except for when Miss Pretty yacked her milk all over herself, me and the car seat. She went through some weird phase last weekend, not sick, but she would throw up her milk every morning for 3 days. And boy, oh boy, let me tell ya, that stinks BAD! So after cleaning it up and changing her, we were back at it, stinky and all, but I needed to to find a dresser for her room! Here are some of our bargains. . . I found this cute bench that I'm going to refinish and paint red. (only $1!) And the dresser was $18, i'm going to refinish that and paint it white. It's time to store away the changing table and get the dresser put in. I'll have to get the bench pic put on later, my blog is being dummo! Is anyone else's acting up? or is it just mine? For some reason, some of my pics don't load and my page isn't fully loading either. Wierd!

Yard selling is so much fun when you actually find usable junk! We found a bunch of way cute clothes for the babe for only 50 cents each and my mom found an Eddie Bauer bassinette/cradle for the mini Levi that will be joining us in November.

Got the bench loaded, it's cute huh!

1 comment:

Lemmons Family said...

I love shopping at garage sales. It's like a treasure hunt almost. The only thing is we like to sleep in so the good things are most likely gone in the afternoon. I love what you found. And you love it even more because you practically got it for FREE! Good finds!