Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Monster Mashizzle in the Dub Vizzle

I can't believe that Halloween is already over and Thanksgiving is on its way! We had a fun Halloween this year. We always get together as a family and this year we headed on over to my sista's casa for some yummy soup and lot's o' laughs! J-Lo and I took funny FB profile pics and laughed at ourselves, while the chitlins ran amuck and the men watched boring sports. Miss Pretty looked adorable in her "Pink Monster" atire. Enjoy some pics:
So glad to have my Papa here still to enjoy these lil' girls! He had a dinner roll and they were like voltures, those two! They battled it out for it!
My cute nephew Spidey, making his baby sis laugh! Love this pic!
J-Lo and Corky. . . representin'!


I just love Miss Pretty so much!
Scary Gramma in Spidey's GI Joe mask!
She's definately her mother's child!


In full costume! Love it!

Get this thing off me mom!!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Love the monster costume!

Kiersti said...

So cute! I love when you update you blog, always leaves me rollin' (and sometimes gets me ridin' dirty)

VEEYAH said...

You, Jen and Gina are such FUN sisters!! I love the closeness ya'll display...Lloyd fam ROCKS!! Love you guys!