Thursday, November 5, 2009

Then comes a baby in the baby carriage. . . .

Make sure that you read my other post below. . . I just had so much to post, but didn't want to make it too long and have my faithful readers get bored halfway through!

Okay now don't think that my post title implies any news for us Johnsons (not yet, the vomit comet is still too fresh in my brain!) Read below to find out our family announcement.

Here are some pics of Miss Pretty and her daddy. I came home the other day to a glorious fall day and Miss Pretty in our newly fenced backyard (courtesy of my wonderful husband!) Daddy was raking leaves and Miss Pretty was sweeping them with a broom. She was very intent on doing a good job so she kept a pretty concentrated look on her face the whole time! It was too cute! And NO I haven't cut her bangs! For some strange reason, the top of her hair doesn't want to grow, but the back is getting long. What's that saying? "Business in the front, party in the back" It does look really cute in pig tails though!








Hot off the press, I'm a new Auntie and couldn't be happier! I love my lil' nephews and nieces so much!! Last night J-Lo and I went up to see our newest Lloyd addition. Baby Ava Kaye was born yesterday (just a day shy of my prediction, dang it!) She was ready to join us though! Weighing in at 6 lbs, 11 oz and 21 inches long. She looks a lot like her momma, so dang cute! Both baby and mommy are doing well! Due to the stupid piggy flu, there's only 2 visitors allowed in the room at one time, so J-Lo and I had to switch off. For some reason Levicorpus thought he needed to be in there too, sheesh! Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

CONGRATS LEVI!! SHES ADORABLE HOW FUN

VEEYAH said...

YAY! Congrat to Levi...she's so darn CUTE!!