Monday, January 24, 2011

Holy Randomness. . .

Here's my random post for the month. Just some odds and ends kickin' around the ol' Nikon. Remember I told you about the fabulous food co-op that I use each month? Well here's my haul for this month! All this yummy, nutritious food for only 24 smackaroos!! About half what you'd pay at the grocery store and some of it is local!
One night we were hangin' out at my sista's casa and the kids were wild! Running 'round and 'round the front room screaming and dancing like silly kids! They were hilarious! After taking out Miss Els' hair ponies, we were left with the funniest hair-do! So I couldn't resist taking her pic! I think the flash scared her, what do you think?



This one's definately my fave!


And last but not least, one day (only one, because we hardly ever clean in my house, I think it's TOO boring!) we had a cleaning day. After I put on my ghetto bandana, Miss Pretty wanted one. So I fashioned one out of some CareBear material I had. Doesn't she look cute? Just gettin' her trained!

And to end my ramblings, I have accepted a new calling in my ward. . . drumroll please. . . .1st counselor in the Relief Society! Although I was very overwhelmed at first, I am now feeling very humbled by this calling! I know I shouldn't be, but I'm always shocked to find out what Heavenly Father already knows I'm capable of! It has definately made me take a personal inventory and start cleaning out some areas of my life that needed cleaning! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Did you give her perigoric?

Corky said...

Um. . .you're her momma! I'm pretty sure you slipped it into her milk!

Kristy Skoy said...

Wow! Good Luck with your new calling. A little Scary! But you will be good with the ladies! I think I will keep my 1st counselor in the Primay any day over RS.

IONGI FAMILY said...

great photos!! congrats on the new calling girl!!