Monday, May 14, 2012

Dirty South Part III

Part III is my final post about my trip to Georgia in January.  One of the last trips that we took while in the South, was to Tennessee. . . Chattanooga to be exact.  We got to walk across the Tennessee River and go into some different shops and we went to Rock City Gardens.  We had a blast laughing and seeing the sights!

 All my besties, posing at Rock City.  I love these girls!  Just so ya'll know, it was very humid and rainy that day, so my hair got a teeny bit "boofont!" 


 One of my favorite places that we went in Tennessee was "Good Dog".  They have THE best hot dogs!  The owner was so nice, she reminded me of Rachel Ray!  We also had a good laugh when she was telling us about her buns. . . hot dog buns of course!  Here is Megan getting every last bit of goodness from her red velvet cup cake!

My favorite picture from my trip.  I got up early on our last day and the rain had cleared up from the night before.  The sun was gleaming through the trees and glistening off all the rain drops on the leaves.  The birds were singing and it smelled amazing!  It was very symbollic of the next phase of my life.  What a fun trip!  I learned so much about myself. . . like the fact that I have panic attacks on airplanes! But other stuff too :).  I love my friend, Jenn's family so much and we had so much fun getting to know all the kids!  Definately the best food I've ever had!

No comments: