Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm sending out an SoS!

So I got the sad, but expected news on Wednesday that our favorite babysitter is going to need to possibly go on bed rest at the end of March :(. All the lil' chitlins are giving her high blood pressure and that's not good for her or baby (trust me, I speak from experience!) So I am now asking for any help that I can get to find a new trustworthy babysitter for 2 1/2 months. My contract ends June 14 at East. I would need someone to watch Miss Pretty, Wednesday - Friday. I would need to drop her off at 6:30 AM and she would be picked up by 4 at the latest, but a lot of times daddy gets off at 2. I would prefer that they live fairly close to me, or on my way to East, but if they're good and trustworthy, we'll take what we can get. Let me know yo!

On to some more exciting news. . . Miss Pretty decided that yesterday would be the day that she's an official crawler! She was cruisin' all over the place and I was crying the whole time! I can't believe it! She's also upgraded to first class travel in Stella (that's my car's name)! We got out her new "Big Girl" car seat and got it all strapped in. She will be riding in style!

Both of our birthdays are next week! We are in need of baby gates if anyone is wondering! Now that she's on the loose, I don't want her falling down our hardwood stairs! As much as I'd love to see Dr. Dreamy . . . .(sigh)!

4 comments:

Kiersti said...

I wish I knew a babysitter out there, but sadly I do not :(
And yay for crawling - your life will never be the same again, you have now been warned!!

The Gentry's said...

I wish I lived close and could help you out...Good luck finding someone!
Hooray for crawling, she'll be walking before you realize it! Definatly watch out for the stairs, it isn't fun watching your kid fall down them and feeling completely helpless:(

Tukuafu's said...

Ahhh... my lil girl is all gwown up!! Can't wait for the pics tomorrow!!

Chelsea said...

Kristy,
I could watch her on Wednesdays if that would help you out. I know how hard it can be to find someone to watch Colton.