Saturday, March 7, 2009

Strike a pose. . there's nothin' to it. . .Vogue. . vogue

Today was the monumentous 1 year picture day for Miss Pretty and 6 month picture day for her cuz. . .baby sis. Let me just tell you that these two lil' girlz were full of drama today and I doubt i'll ever go and get her pictures taken again until she's in preschool. Too much stress! But. . .they did turn out dang cute once we got out the blocks and let them play with them. Not too pleased with the photographer who kept scaring Miss Pretty and not encouraging much!


Cuz Queen Bee and Miss Pretty at their finest. These are classic faces for the two of them so we thought it was hilarious! Of course we couldn't get one of them smiling. It was all we could do to get one or both of them to stop crying!

So sweet and innocent! I just love her so much!



I love this one! She's very focused on those sparkly shoes! So pretty!


And my favorite one! Just makes ya laugh doesn't it?

Happy Birthday to Miss Pretty this week!



4 comments:

The Gentry's said...

What a good mom you are to venture out for the pics. She is dang cute in all of them!!

Brynn said...

LOVE THEM!!!! I can't believe she is one already!

Kiersti said...

The kiddo pictures are always such a treat - but sometimes the ones where they aren't smiling are the best because you get to see some of the cute querkiness of their personalities! I think these are adorable, love love love!!!

Lemmons Family said...

what cute little girls! I love the tutu's. I might have to steel that idea. I know pictures can be stressful, but i think they turned out to be adorable!