Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chubby Bunny, Chubby Bunny, Chubby Bunny. . .


So let me just start this post by first letting you all know that this experience i'm about to share is still fresh in my mind and thus I am so peeved and annoyed by it!! Now let me give you all some very good and safe advice. . . . .Never ask someone if they're pregnant unless you are absolutely positive that they are!!


Yesterday I was asked this lovely question by one our ding bat teachers! Talk about a slap in the face! I know my ace is getting big, but did you have to ask me that? BTW I am not!!

Play is safe peeps! If that doesn't motivate me to lose all this weight, I'm not sure what will!

9 comments:

Kiersti said...

Stupid people!!!!

Tukuafu's said...

Let's key her car..

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Um...someone at the mall totally asked me that when Carter was like 6 months old. Her exact words were "now when is that next one due?" I looked right at her and said: Oh I'm not pregnant, just fat! Her face went a few shades of red and she apologized for the next 5 mins. Seriously, DON'T ask unless you KNOW for sure they are pregnant!

Kristy Skoy said...

Kaitlyn announced it at walmart! "My Mommy looks like she is having another baby" I was so upset! Yes I look like I am pregnant. I have a 4 month old and have no time or energy to exercise! And i need all the chocolate and Mt Dew I can get just to get throught he day. No wonder I look Prego!

The Gentry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gentry's said...

Why do people open their mouths like that? A lady in church overheard I was PG and she said "Oh good, I was wondering if you were just putting on weight!" Why would it matter anyway!?

Katie said...

You are beautiful!!! My co-worker asked me if I was prego, I said NOpE, she still continues, I said NO--Just FAT from the first one. Then she says well I couldn't tell from that BELLY. I was like I got it, I'm fat now SHUT UP! (As my little eyes were filling with tears). Our babies are worth the bulge.

Dave and Kristin said...

I totally agree! I've had that happen to me 3 times now since having children! One lady even had to add "Well that's too bad because you were looking so good." Thanks lady I wasn't feeling bad enough about my weight as it is!! Are people totally clueless?!

Corky said...

Thanks girlz for backin me up on this one!