Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's the pits man, the pits!!

This one goes out to the girlz at book club! Brynn, hopefully you remember this!

So last night while at book club, the topic of movie theaters came up and our movie theater experiences. Well I think mine topped them all!! You can all laugh because it was a long time ago, but just know that at the time, I was horrified!

One time, my BFF Brynn and I were at the movies watching some chick flick, I can't even remember what it was now. We were well into the movie when I had an urge to itch the back of my arm. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and as I felt the back of my arm to itch it, I also felt something back there that didn't belong to me! For whatever reason, I do not know and I will probably never know, the creepy pedifile of a man behind us, had nuzzled his chubby fat toes into my armpit without me knowing it. When I felt them back there, I jerked away and he got up really fast and left. I was like "Brynn! That guy had his foot in my armpit!" Ewww!!!

To the creepy foot/armpit fettish man. . . keep your pigs in your own barn! And to those unsuspecting women out there, check to see who's sitting behind you at the movie theater!!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

The best things always happen to you ;)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

No way, that is so gorse! EEWWWW!! I'm never going to sit down in a movie theater again without looking at who's behind me.

Kiersti said...

I almost just peed my pants - why did you keep that story a secret until just now? Were you trying to block it out of your subconscous?

Tukuafu's said...

Either watch who's behind you or make sure you notice when a nuzzle is taking place! Wuuahahaa!!