Friday, June 19, 2009

This is Why I'm HOT!

"I'm hot cuz i'm fly. . .you ain't cuz you not!"
Sorry I just added that song to my IPOD and I thought it fit the occasion. We took our first trip to the swimming pool today in K Town. It was the first non rainy day that we've had but it was windy. The girls had fun playing and showing off their suits.

Baby Cuz checkin' out her palm tree flotation device.
The girls divying up the snacks.
Miss Pretty: "4 for me, 1 for you."
Baby Cuz: "I'm so getting ripped off here, gimme those!"

Just puttin' out the vibes mom!


I got the half smile from Baby Cuz. Not too impressed with Auntie and her camera.


Miss Pretty didn't like the pool at all. I think the big bucket o' water that fills up and dings when it's gonna tip over and dump water on all the crazy kids, scared her from the beginning. But when we got close to the pool, all the noise and splashing put her over the edge. I took her over and put her in her floaty and she screamed bloody murder and tried to get out. Everyone looked at me like I was some horrible mother for making her get in. I think she lasted 4.5 seconds and then we got out. Getting out was worse because it was windy and she got cold. She finally calmed down and decided playing on the grass was way funner! It was fun to get out though and get some Vitamin D.


Tonight Leatherby's or Bust!

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

I love her suit! She may have to get use to the loud kids at the big pool. I took Logan to a pool at a hotel and He was shaking he was so excited! We only put his feet in because we didnt have a swim diaper but he was LOVIN IT!

Lemmons Family said...

What a cute swimming suite and matching hat! Aren't girls so fun to dress! I'm sick of the rain too. Hopefully we get some good sunny days for awhile.