Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walk this Way. . . Talk this Way!

Here's the moment we've all been waiting for. . . .our Princess is walking!! Last week she decided it was time and she took her first steps! It's been so much fun and she is so proud of herself! I've snapped a few pics of her in action. Poor Gracie doesn't stand a chance now!
She's no longer interested in the walker, I can't imagine why, so she was on the loose while I made dinner the other day and she found my keys and was trying her hardest to get that door open.
She also did a very good job at unloading whatever she could in the kitchen!

She found the lint remover and figured out that it was a pretty good push car. She pushed that thing around the whole house. I should have given her a sponge to mop while she was at it!

Storytime has become quite the event for Miss Pretty. She loves to read stories and point to the pictures. She has her favorite books to read, but she also has one that scares her! For whatever reason, this cute "Dinosaur Kisses" book makes her hysterical. It's a pop up book, so that could be a factor, but I had to put it away today because she saw it on the bottom shelf and just started crying. It was hard not to laugh, because this doesn't look scary to me.
She's growing and changing everyday. I love being a mommy so much! I am finally off for a few weeks, so i'm excited to get some much needed cleaning done and spend some quality time with my babe and her daddy. The rain has been a little bit of a downer, but I also love to hear the thunder and the rain. Can't wait to take Miss Pretty swimming!







2 comments:

The Lloyds said...

Oh she is so cute I cant stand it, I cant wait to see her walking!!! Kristy you guys should come swimming at my house the kids would have so much fun togehter. Let me know when is a good time.

Kristy Skoy said...

Walking makes them grow up so fast! She is soooo cute!