Sunday, July 26, 2009

Daddy it's Sunday. . . you missed church. . .

Daddy, it's Sunday today. You're starting to open your eyes a little bit and I'm pretty sure you've figured out that whatever you were trying to do, it didn't work. I just wanted to let you know that we're all wanting you here so much! All these little grandbabies that are being sent to our family right now need their grampa! So it's time to get better and plan a camping trip and make your favorite daughter chile verde, eggs and hashbrowns!! I love you!

4 comments:

Kiersti said...

I'm so sorry, Kristy! If there's anything I can do let me know. He & your family will be in our prayers!
Love you!!

The Gentry's said...

Kristy, you will all definately be in our prayers! We're only here for a few more days, is there anything I can do for you. Will I see you Monday night still? I hope your fam is doing okay!!

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I want you to know that Matthew and I are praying for your family as we both love your dad. Matt's family sends there wishes also from Wyoming and are keeping him in there thoughts. Let us know if you need anything.

Matt Madsen, and Megan LeHew

Lemmons Family said...

Oh Kristy, my mom just called me about the news. That is horrible. I haven't had the internet, we moved to riverton, i just got it hooked up today. I am so sorry, know that your family is in our prayers. My mom said she was going to call your mom if she could do anything for her. If you need a sitter or anything i would be glad to help. Good luck, I wish for you the best!