Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Dream of Dreamy!

Today was Miss Pretty's 15 month checkup and here are her stats:

Weight: 21 lbs 1 oz (23%)

Length: 32 inches (80%)

She had to get 2 shots (devastating for both her and I). Dr Dreamy was so sweet as usual and she kept shootin' him cheezy grins! He said that everything looks great and she's right where she should be! She has become quite the girlie girl and it's so cute! Of course she loves her blankies (luckily we have two). But she's discovered a love for purses. Here she is toting around her princess purse. She carries it everywhere. She is so much fun and has such a fun personality! We discovered that she has 2 molars coming in right now. Poor thang!
Mommy and Miss Pretty on the 4th. She's my snuggle bear.

Lastly. . . my lil' blog stalker to the right has been showing that someone (s) from the "Lancer" page keeps checkin' out my page. . . just wantin' to know who you are? I know one of them has got to me my Montana girl Katie, but anyone else. . . leave me a comment so that I know who you are.

4 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

She is getting so big!

Katie said...

I don't come at you from the Lancer page, must be some other stalker:) Your baby is so cute how can I resist.

VEEYAH said...

You are such a GOOD MOMMY!! Your lil' PRETTY has a fun personality! Totally lovin' the pics in the wedding blog before this too...you guys are such a cute family!!

VEEYAH said...

oh I almost forgot...thanks for the offer on the tour of the "school"...you know I read that to my daughter and now she continues to ask me when we're going...lol! I will definitely hit you up on that offer...THANKS A BUNCH!