Thursday, March 11, 2010

G*L*A*M*O*R*O*U*S

Many of you know I work at East High School. We have this really cool program here that collects donated formal dresses and dress clothes. It's called "The Leopard Boutique" and when we have a dance here, students are able to borrow them for the dance for free. It's a really cool program and gives students a chance to go and get all "PROMMED" up!! So my plea is for donations. Please look around your closets, tell your brothers, sisters, whoever. . . to look around and see what formal wear they've been hanging on to. They need dresses (big, small, any), shoes, jewelry, clutches, slacks, dress shirts, ties, dress coats. . . .

If you're interested or have something to finally let go of (I still have that dress, that I KNOW I will fit into again!) leave me a comment. I will pick it up or you can always drop stuff off to East.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have several dresses that I can donate. Feel free to come by my house at your convenience.

Corky said...

Katie, you crack me up! I'll leave right now and be there by 10 tonight for the dresses! When are you coming to town again? I miss you!