Monday, March 1, 2010

Howard the Duck

Well we have a new residence in our yard. I like to call him Howie! He's a duck that has decided that he's going to call our yard and the neighbor's yard "home". I'm not sure where he came from, but he just struts around the yard and quacks all the time. Last night there was a gathering of cats in the driveway that looked like they might have a brawl and right when they were getting serious, Howie came waddling right through the middle like "Yo, what up ladies!" It was too funny! I'm not really sure what I should feed him or if I need to, I suppose I will google it.

I'm getting a little better at doing Miss Pretty's hair! Yesterday for church, she let me put little pig tails in. I still can't believe how big she's getting! She'll be 2 next week!! The other morning I went to wake her up to leave for the babysitters and she gave me a sleepy look with her eyes half open and said "Oh mommy, soooo cute!" Talk about melt my heart!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm back Kristy! I figured this is one of the ways I'm going to be able to keep in touch with some of my favorite gals! I use to love that movie "Howard the Duck", but I haven't seen it forever. You totally made me think about it though.

Ashley said...

A new pet duck. How fun! Hailey's hair looks so cute! Go you!