Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Gus Gus!

Miss Pretty and I celebrated a birthday last week! I still can't believe that she's 2!! Craziness!

Birthday Girl shirt she wore on her actual birthday. She didn't want to get her picture taken can you tell?
Spent the morning of my birthday breakin' a sweat to get this lil' girl to smile! We went to JC Penney for the photos. Didn't love the photographer who kept sighing and acting like we were a pain (like I didn't already know???) but we finally got 4 keepers! It doesn't look it, but Miss Pretty did NOT want to pose or cooperate at all!





A few days before her birthday, I was doing some chores and Miss Pretty decided it was time to go "Bye Bye". Here she is stylin' as usual. She kept saying "Bye bye! Go shoppin'!"


Miss Pretty was a trooper on the day of the festivities! We had a lot of family here and it was a busy, crazy day!! We found out a few days later that she had a double ear infection and roseola! So she was surprisingly chipper for having such an ear ache! My sweet mother-in-law helped me make her birthday cake. It turned out so cute! It was so much fun to have so much family come to visit and she loved having both "Geema's" here!

She got spoiled. I promise, I requested no toys because our basement has already been invaded! But as you can see, that didn't happen. She loved it all though!
On a side note, I turned the big 30!! Kinda wierd! I don't feel that old!
My favorite things about Miss Pretty:
"Nuggling" with her.
Her chicken legs.
When she tries to pick my nose!
When she tells me I look cute.
When she tells me that her blankie needs to be washed!
The fact that she likes to go "Shoppin'"
Her cute personality.
When she chases the cat.
Doing our nails.
And many many more! Happy Birthday Miss Pretty! Momma loves you!

4 comments:

Natalie J said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Brynn said...

I hope you took her "shoppin'" after all the work it took her to get herself ready ;)
Happy Birthday to The Johnson Girls

Kristy Skoy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! CUTE CAKE! It looks like you had a great time! Kids are hard to photograph. But you got some good ones.

VEEYAH said...

Haven't read up on the Johnson's in a while! Loved catching up though and can't believe Miss Pretty is TWO already! She's so cute Kristy!! Happy birthday to you both! You look nothing close to 30 girl!