Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm COO COO for COUPONS!!

I always thought those ladies in the supermarket in front of me, with all of their coupons were nuts and had way too much time on their hands!! Well, I got news for ya'll. . . . I've been converted! My BFF Brynn and her hubby gave me a tutorial about how to coupon shop and how simple it really is if you want it to be (trust me, it can be complicated, but only if you want it to be!) So this past month and a half, i've tested out the waters to see if it's worth it. WOW!! I'm seriously so ashamed to admit that i've been paying so much for food and misc. things this whole time!! The above picture is one of my many deals that i've gotten this past month at Target. I got this whole load for $11!! (I think the most expensive thing was the Hydrocortozone cream, but I had to buy that, due to Miss Pretty's rash) And just yesterday, I got jumbo packs of Huggies for $3.23 per package!! It's insane! I started out asking everyone at work to bring me their coupons inserts from the Sunday paper, if they didn't use them. I now get about 7 per week! So I don't even have to pay for a paper! I've listed a bunch of cool websites to check out if this is something that you've been thinking about trying. My favorite, is the first one "Freebies 2 Deals"! My sis and I went to a conference she had this past weekend and learned so much! Check them out! HAPPY COUPONING!

http://www.freebies2deals.com/
http://www.hip2save.com/
http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com/
http://www.totallytarget.com/

4 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

That's awesome! I really need to get on this whole saving thing, but I can't get myself to care really. And it just seems so confusing at times.

Brynn said...

Go coupon Mom!!! We still need to hear all about the conference.

Natalie J said...

Saving with coupons is so much fun. Another one for you to try out is www.thecouponclippers.com. You pay a very small handling fee (cents) per coupon, and you get some AWESOME coupons!

Tukuafu's said...

coo coo is right.. ha ha haaa!! I'll enjoy my free lunchable tomorrow! :)