Sunday, July 27, 2008

10 and 5

I found this while blog stalking on Heidi Elsasser's blog. Cute idea and it's funny! Enjoy learning something new about me.

10 years ago. . . .I was madly in love with Hailame who I thought I was going to marry! I was getting ready to go to Ricks College.

5 years ago. . . Doug and I were selling our first home and moving into our 2nd home in Pocatello. I loved that house!

5 months ago. . . . I was prego and miserable and just finished being in Levi's wedding with my cankles. My dr. told me that my blood pressure was too high.

5 things I need to do tomorrow. . .
1. find a babysitter for Hailey when I go back to work:(
2. Find a dermotologist to check out this wierd spot on my leg.
3. hang out with my cute baby.
4. try to take a nap
5. clean something

5 bad habits. . .
1. eating!! Ever since I had Hailey that's all I seem to want to do! Maybe it's cuz I couldn't for so long!
2. I hate washing my face before I go to bed! But I pay for it the next day when I look like pizza face!
3. I slouch!
4. I plug my nose when I sneeze! I'm working on it!
5. I don't floss! Brynn don't tell Dr. Kimball!

5 places I've lived. . .
1. Dub VC (still do!)
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Pocatello, ID
4. Taylorsville, UT
5. That's it!

5 things people don't know about me. . .
1. I have a tatoo in the middle of my lower back! Otherwise known as a "tramp stamp". It's of a hibiscus flower and the anesthesiologist was very impressed when he went to numb me for my c section! Let's just say it's a permanent reminder of my temporary insanity!
2. I love to watch Bob Ross! He's on on Sundays at 3! He's a genious!
3. My sophomore year in High School, I made out with Jake Wagtaff in the trunk of some kid's car. He was a good kisser! But thank goodness we didn't get in a fender bender! Hailey, learn from mommy's mistakes!
4. When I was a baby, my parents took me to the movies in one of those moses baskets and the handle broke and I rolled down the isle of the movie theater!
5. In 6th grade I went out with a 4th grader. I don't remember his name, but I remember it was so "scandalous!" Cradle robber!

2 comments:

Lemmons Family said...

I didn't know you had a tatoo! You WILD GIRL! I love the "10 and 5" idea. I might have to steel it!
I love to see Hailey's pic. She is so adorable!

Heidi said...

You are so funny!! I love stalking you too!!