Monday, July 28, 2008

New Pics of the Princess!!

Hailey got her new bed last week! I love love love it! My awsome co-workers at East High contributed to a gift for us and we received almost $600 for her crib! Awsome!

Here she is with her silky blanky! She loves to rub it against her face while she's falling asleep!
4 month pic! The dog is getting smaller and she's getting bigger!
The BUMBO! Dr Dimick told us her head was looking a little flat, so we have to prop her on her side at night to sleep and we bought a BUMBO for her to chill in. She looks so grown up in it!
Another cute thing is that Hailey laughed for the first time today! Doug was making faces at her and she just all out giggled! Doug and I both started laughing and then we looked at each other and we were both crying! I love being a mommy so much!!

8 comments:

Brynn said...

Sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy Skoy said...

She looks SO BIG! I love the picture of her in her Bumbo. Where do I get one of those?

Tukuafu's said...

Love you Hailey! I can't wait to hear her laugh!

Joy said...

Nice Crib! She's all set for the next 2 years of her life. :) We just moved my 2-year-old into a big bed. I think she misses some of her crib comforts.

MoM said...

She is so very precious!!!!!!!!

Dave and Kristin said...

She is adorable! I need one of those bumbos for my next baby! Her crib is so cute too! Isn't being a mom the greatest! What would we do without babies to make us laugh all the time!!

The Gentry's said...

Our Doc was concerned about Dylon's head too. She is adorable -it gets better and better as the months go on! And about that survey thing you filled out, I had to laugh at some of the things I really didn't know about you. I had a crush on Jake Wagstaff when I was in Kindergarten and 1st grade. Oh the stories!!

Lemmons Family said...

What a cute bed! She is a princess! Thanks for coming over yesterday. I had so much fun visiting with you! Let's do it again!