Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Was BORN on the 4th of July!!

Are you ready for my monthly update?? A lot has happened! From the ghetto West Fest to the Lloyd Family camping trip. . . here ya go! enjoy!!

So we attended the West Fest! WOW is all I got to say! I was lucky enough to ride all the rides with Isaak and no it's not because I fit the height requirement!! Thanks Doug! I just didn't know that people actually left their houses dressed so WT!!
We also attended the Lloyd Family reunion! This was the only pic that was taken! Isaak with his blue tongue! I won the jar of suckers because I guessed the right amount!
This is where the fun starts! We took Hailey on her first camping trip to Strawberry! Lot's of fun! Isaak had a hoot and said the funniest things! These pics are incriminating evidence that Ben did in fact cut down a live tree in the national forest. You might be wondering if he got caught?
Yup!! He got a $225.00 ticket from the fiesty forest ranger! TIMBER!!! Ben thought she was a real B to the Bizzzooo!!



Here's Miss Hailey on her first 4th of July! She was actually really good considering all of the noise that she's not used to! I just love those chubby cheeks!!


While we were camping we sent Isaak on a Treasure Hunt! He is very into Treasure Maps! So I drew one up and we went out looking! Jenn and I buried a metal box with some toys and candy in it! The first thing he said was "Are there Spiders on there?" He finally uncovered it and opened it! He was like "look what Kristy bought me!!" He didn't believe that there was actually buried treasure in the mountains! But he did have fun!
Here's Miss Hailey and mommy! She just looked so cute in her little jogging suit!




Auntie Jenn has the touch! Sleepy time for Miss Hailey!

Isaak tying up Spider man! He loves to tie things up.

Have you ever heard of a Redneck toilet? You might recognize that as the $225.00 tree that Ben cut down and that's Levi on his lawn chair that he cut a hole in and used to poop in! I love my brothers!

Aww!! Cute Braxton! He's hilarious and it was so much fun spending time with him! I love him soooo much!

Two words for you Ben: Dream On! Dream ON!

No comments: