Monday, July 14, 2008

Blue Eyes?

Look at how cute she looks in a hat!! We're pretty sure that her eyes are going to be blue. For those of you who don't know, Doug's are blue. I know, everyone keeps telling me that it's still too soon to tell, but if they're not blue, they'll be hazel because they're way too light to go brown! She just so stinkin' cute!

"Mom stop taking pictures of me! Seriously!" She's getting to be so hilarious! She's figured out how to operate her arms somewhat and she tries to grab stuff and plays with my face while she's eating! And as you can see she's got two cute chins! That thing is so hard to clean out from under it! She gets so mad at me, but it gets grosse!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Why can't my 2 chins be cute like hers?

Joy said...

She has really grown. What a cutie!

Henich Family said...

Wow look how big she is getting...she is so beautiful!

I honestly can't remember what I got to but I guess enough for them to induce me. It wasn't too high because they sent me home for 2 days.

It is crazy having her in our life...It is hard to imagine what we did without her already.

How are things?

Kiersti said...

She's so freaking cute!!! She's getting so big! Everyone said that about Lauren's eyes, too, and almost 2 years later they're still blue as can be, so I bet Hailey's will stay. They're so big and beautiful!!

Dave and Kristin said...

What a cutie! Those 2 chins are hilarious!