Thursday, January 1, 2009

How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck. . .

And last but not least. . . Before the year ended I thought it would be fun to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth out! Not really, but it had to be done, 2 of them were impacted and another was almost coming through. So on Tuesday, Doug took me to the oral surgeon and they knocked me out and pulled the suckers! It was quite an interesting experience! Doug said that when he came in to see me and wake me up, I said "What up DOG!!" I don't remember too much until I got home and became a bit more coherent! My good friend Heather called me sometime during that doped up time and I don't really remember talking to her. Sorry Heather! So for New Year's Eve, my dad made Prime Rib like he always does, and for the 2nd year in a row, I couldn't have any! (last year I was prego and yacking) We came home at 9 and were asleep by 10! What a bunch of party poopers eh? I vaguely remember all the neighbors letting off fireworks and waking up Hailey.

So for this next year. . I've made a couple of New Year's resolutions:
1. No surgeries! Boo!
2. I'm running my half marathon in April!!
3. Gain a stronger testimony of my Savior and Heavenly Father!! Definately go the temple more!
Happy New Year Everyone! Enjoy my Chubby Bunny pics!


And here I am today. Yes that is swelling and not just fat! (although there is a little of that too.)

5 comments:

Brynn said...

At least you didn't bruise! ;)

Heather said...

I should have remembered about your surgery, sorry! I thought you sounded a little funny on the phone. I figured you had just woken up from a nap and didn't recognize my number on your phone. I'm glad all went well! :)

The Gentry's said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Surgery is no fun! Maybe the prime rib next year!?!

Joy said...

You don't look too swelled up. My face blew up like a balloon when I had my wisdom teeth out and I had huge dark bruises. Glad I don't have to do that one again.

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. What a sweet little girl you have.

Tukuafu's said...

Um, I know someone (won't name names) that had it worse. You look like a rock star! Oh, and don't worry about the bruising, it just looks like you had a sweet bar fight. Love ya!