Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mommy's lil' Helper!

So this past Saturday, I decided to do some batch baby food cooking because I had a ton of yams left over and some squash and broccoli to cook. Hailey decided to be big helper and knock over whatever she could reach!
Our sweet potato masterpiece!

She's so proud too!
Afterward, I let her feed herself! What a cutie!
So I totally love making her food and it's been quite economical for us too! You might be wondering what I'm puting her food in, in that picture. . .that's my silicone snowflake ice cube tray. I've found that's the best way to freeze the food! They come out so much easier! It's only snowflake because that was on sale at JoAnn's. So if anyone if wondering what to get me for my Birthday. . .silicone ice cube trays! Can we say Nerd Alert?!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

I am going to need your help with making baby food.

Corky said...

It's easier than you think!