Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I said so what. . . I'm still a ROCKSTAR!!!


Today was Miss Pretty's 9 month well baby checkup with Dr Dreamy! He is so good with her! He seriously is one of the best Dr's I've ever been to! He never makes you feel rushed or stupid for any questions that you ask! And he explains everything very well! Plus the added bonus that he's handsome! :)
Here's Pretty's stats:

Weight: 17lbs 12oz (I swear she weighs more than that! But he said it's normal for her weight to level out a bit because she's becoming more active)
Height: 29 in
Head Circumference: 44 cm

He said that she's doing great! I told him that I was concerned that she's not crawling and he just said "You know, about half of the babies her age crawl by now. . . and obviously the other half don't. Don't worry, she's doing great." This is me. . . "uh huh. . whatever you say. . "


Here she is in her new rocking chair that Gma and Gpa J got her! She rocks herself pretty good in there!
This week is Slick's 30th Birthday!!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

She is so cute! Awesome that Trevor almost weighs as much as her ;)

The Gentry's said...

Dylon didn't crawl FOREVER, all of his "friends" were all crawling circles around him.
She'll be running before you know it.

Kristy Skoy said...

That chair is soooo cute! I cant believe that Doug and I will be 30 in less than a week! We are so OLD! I have to send him something.

Tukuafu's said...

Slick is an old man! ha ha haaaa!! I am giving back his XBOX for birthday. Ok, not really, superman would kill me. Anyway, glad you got to see Dreamy. I better call and see if he can come and do that home visit for me. I am feeling very ill. cough, cough cough.

Dave and Kristin said...

She is so cute, and I can't believe she is already 9 months. I love the rocking chair too!

Kiersti said...

She's so cute! Don't worry about the crawling - Lo didn't crawl until she was like 15 months....sad, I know, but you'd never know it now. They say that when it all comes down, it doesn't really matter when it happens. Embrace immobility, because it's all downhill from there!