Saturday, January 24, 2009

I haven't the foggiest!

For being a short week at work this week, it sure felt like the longest ever! It's the end of the term and semester, which equates to lots and lots of work for me! It wasn't the greatest, but I'm glad it's over! While mommy worked, Miss Pretty was sharpening her crawling skills at her favorite babysitter's. That's right I said crawling. She's getting so close and loves to be on her tummy all of a sudden! It's fun to watch her!
This week was also the inauguration of our 44th president of the United States. While I don't agree with President Obama's views and I did not vote for him, he is our President and it was a very moving ceremony to see him sworn in and hear his well said speech to our nation! I truly hope that he means what he says and that there is good change on the horizon! Plus I hear he's giving out free money!! :)




It's also been so foggy outside! This is a shot from our porch last night! It felt like a scene out of a scary movie! If you look to the left of the pic, you'll see our Christmas tree leaning over. Slick took it down in December and put it out in the snow so it looked like we grew a tree this winter! But now the snow is almost melted and our tree is almost in our driveway now!



This is how we found Miss Pretty after her nap yesterday! She's so adventurous these days!


We ordered Miss Pretty a walker from Amazon and it arrived this week! It's fun to see her move around and she loves it! She tries her hardest to get to Gracie!






1 comment:

Lemmons Family said...

I can't believe how big Hailey is getting. She is so cute! I'm hanging in there, only 3 more months! Yea!