Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kris Kross will make ya JUMP JUMP!!

I'm so excited to share this funny story!

A few weeks ago, I got a call from my lil' bro asking for a favor.

He sent me this pic:

This is his bestie Nate and Nate's lil' bro. Nate is like a brother to me and I was happy to help out. . . .that is until I found out what my task would be. :)


I was given some gray courdoroy fabric, some different colored felt and some buttons. I was also given my own copy of this pic and was asked to fashion some adult sized jumpers for the boys to wear to surprise their mom for her birthday.


Quite a fun project considering that I'm very far from being any sort of seamstress. But Gracie and I made the best of it, as you can see:


And I have to say, I was pretty proud of my sewing skillz!


The best part was getting the pics of them on! Here are some, but for the full effect, check out my Facebook page. There's a video that I posted at the end of June and it will make you cry with laughter!
This one's my fave!





Thanks Nate for letting me be a part of this!


2 comments:

Kiersti said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!

Brynn said...

I am dying! that is so funny!