Friday, July 1, 2011

Work+Calling+Family=CRAZINESS!!

It has been a LONG time since I felt that I had a minute to sit and blog!! So sorry! Life has had me running around like a crazy person. . . oh wait. . . I am a crazy person!! May and June were a bit of a blur for me. Work was craziness and not a place I wanted to be, but felt like I spent the majority of my time there :( Boo! My calling had me busy busy! I felt like I taught or spoke every week! I taught 2 coupon classes, spoke in sacrament, taught 2 R.S. lessons and conducted all of May! Those poor sisters couldn't get rid of me if they tried :)

And then I was supposed to find some time in there somewhere for my family?? But I made it! It's July 1st and here I am, sittin' on my duff, blogging again. . . aaaahhhhh. . . feels good.

As you can imagine, with all that, I didn't get too many pictures taken, but the ones that I did, I will be posting in this post and the ones above.


A month or two ago (I can't remember, isn't that sad??) we had a sibling day out. It was much needed, as I often have withdrawals when I don't see my bros and sistas often enough! We took the chitlins to a Jump n' Bounce place. HILARIOUS!! We giggled and laughed all day! Then we went to my bro's after that and laughed some more. I just love my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews! Here are some pictures from the bounce house fun!


I was surprised Miss Pretty attempted the big daddy!








No comments: